No NMR Expert…No Problem!
LithoMetrix software has revolutionized the NMR rock core analysis industry by providing an easy to use operating system for basic and advanced NMR core analysis systems.
- Easy-to-understand acquisition, processing, and reporting
- Intuitive Windows-based user interface
- Eliminates spreadsheets by providing robust sample management tools
- Built-in hardware controls and calibration
- Makes NMR scanning by non-experts a reality
- Improve log calibration with reservoir-specific relaxation times
- Simple scanning and processing queues
- Fully customizable reporting
Green Imaging Technologies and Oxford Instruments offer a unique platform for NMR core testing. This seamless integration of Green Imaging Technologies’ software with Oxford Instruments’ leading edge rock core analysis instruments delivers unprecedented usability – an all-in-one solution for NMR rock core measurements. Learn more about the complete GeoSpec solution, click here.
- T1 & T2 pore size distributions
- Automatic FFI, BVI, CBW, effective porosity, T1 and T2 cut-off computations (either hard cut-off or spectral)
- Standard permeability models supported (Coates and T2 log mean)
- Ability to compute the model coefficients or permeability from standard values
- Gaussian fits of measurement curves
- Hydrogen Index
- Robust database storage with backup and restore capabilities
- Direct control of NMR instrument (MARAN Ultra, MARAN DRX, or GeoSpec)
- Protects hardware and maintains calibrations
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Customizable reporting
- Optional remote database access
Need to perform advanced analysis? Seamlessly upgrade to GIT’s advanced SCAL software, GIT Systems.